The Business, Tax and Real Estate Law team at Pickrel, Schaeffer & Ebeling understand that sound legal advice and proactive strategic planning are essential to succeeding in the business world.
Our Business Law attorneys have extensive experience handling today’s businesses’ complicated issues. We offer a full range of services to sole proprietorships, partnerships, limited liability companies, and corporations (profit and non-profit) that conduct business locally, nationally, and internationally. We will work with you to understand your unique business. Together we will develop innovative and proactive strategies that will provide suggestions about how to minimize risks, capitalize on opportunities and also identify opportunities for saving and growth.
While our Business Law team specifically focuses on Business, Tax & Real Estate issues, we work together as a team to give you the combined strength of over twenty attorneys. The law firm of Pickrel, Schaeffer & Ebeling can assist you with Employment Law concerns, Litigation issues such as contract disputes, and Business Succession Planning.
Related Practice Areas
- Business Creation and Organization
- Real Estate Transactions including Development, Construction, Liens, Commercial Leasing, Zoning, Annexations and Land Use Planning
- Public Sector/Local Government Representation
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Business Succession Planning
- Business Tax Transactions
- Private Placement Security Offerings
- Commercial Transactions, including Lending
- Pension and Profit Sharing Plans
- Construction and Environmental Law
- Health Care and Municipal Law
- Title Insurance and Mechanics Liens